We are an OHV & ATV friendly RV Park located in a remote part of the Salmon River country of central Idaho, in the heart of one of the best trail networks in the country. This area is second-to-none in terms of sportsman's and OHV recreational activities. We offer the following amenities:
* 50 spacious RV sites with full-hookups, and 28 of them with 50A power.
* 4 luxurious cabins, 2 double wide trailers, and 1 single wide trailer for rent.
* Competitively priced fuel: unleaded, no-ethanol supreme (91 octane), and diesel.
* Country store, open 8 am to 8 pm.
* Bistro, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, beer, wine, and milkshakes. Open 8 am to 7:30 pm.
* Polaris Adventures(R) UTV rentals. We rent only late model year RZR side by sides.
* World class ATV/OHV trail network with direct access from the Sawmill property.
* Idaho OHV registration sticker vendor.
* Idaho Fish & Wildlife permit vendor.
* Shower and laundry facilities.
* Propane sales.
* Community fire pit.
* Free wifi (Starlink) coverage over the entire park. There is also a Verizon cell tower across the highway.
Prices for 2023 season: RV spaces: 30A back-in $35/night, 50A back-in $40/night, 50A pull through $45/night, cabin $120/night, single wide trailer $130/night, double wide trailer $140/night. All prices above do not include Idaho tax of 8%.